Drawing in the Soul – Self Paced
approx USD 172
- Mixed media portrait course
- Self-Paced Class
- Start directly after purchase
- Lifetime access
- All materials can be downloaded
Please read the info below before purchase.
The Drawing in the Soul Self-Paced class is a complete and in-depth mixed media portrait course which you can start directly after purchase and follow in your own, individual pace.
Click here for a more detailed course description.
What will you receive
- 30 hours of video lessons, which can be downloaded so you can watch them any time
- 12 downloadable E-books (PDF with clickable links) with the texts of the lessons
- Additional downloadable course materials (PDF), such as weekly supply lists and reference photos
- Lifetime access to the course*
- Access to the general Drawing in the Soul Facebook group, where you can connect with other students, show your work, and ask questions
Drawing in the Soul was originally set up as a 12-weeks live class, but in this self-paced class you get direct access to all the lessons so you can follow your own pace. You can also download all the videos and other materials, so you can keep them forever and do them as many times as you like.
Many of the video lessons are extensive and can take from 45 minutes up to 3 hours. They are broken down into shorter videos (10-30 minutes) so that you can easily download them and watch them when it suits you.
*Lifetime access means that the Drawing in the Soul website (including all lessons, materials, and videos) will remain accessible to you for as long as Drawing in the Soul is being offered for sale. If Drawing in the Soul at some point in the future isn’t ging to be offered for sale anymore, you will have 6 months to download all materials if you want to keep them forever.
Due to the downloadable nature of this course, no refunds are given after purchasing this course.
Access to the course
Once you have purchased your course, you return to a confirmation page with an overview of your registered courses. When you click on a course you should be already logged-in to the course site and have immediate access to the classroom.
If at any time you need to login to the site, you will need your username (the email address that you used to sign up for the course) and the password which you chose when you signed up. With your username and passwordyou can always access your courses by clicking on ‘My Classroom’ at the top of this website.
This course will be presented online, so you need a web browser. I recommend Chrome or Firefox. Make sure your browser is updated to the latest version.
You will get the best results if you use a laptop or computer. You can use smaller devices (like a tablet) as well, but then the layout may change a bit.
If you want to download the videos, you need space on the hard drive of your computer, or an external storage like an external hard drive or a USB stick.
– A high-speed internet connection to be able to download the videos or watch them online.
– A basic understanding of IT, like reading emails, watching videos online, reading PDF documents, and navigating websites like Facebook. If you’re having trouble with some IT related stuff some help can be given, but in-depth IT guidance cannot be given.